Tractor Driver/Agricultural Operator
Tractor Driver/Agricultural Operator - Permanent
RE Evans Farms Ltd is looking to recruit a tractor driver/agricultural operator to join a diverse and expanding family agricultural business on the beautiful West Wales coast.
The family run farming business is based in the heart of Pembrokeshire coast’s National Park and comprises two dairy herds, an earlies to main crop potato programme, winter brassica and daffodil production as well as cereals and grassland encompassing 2,000 acres. R E Evans Farms Ltd promotes close team togetherness with an emphasis on high health and safety standards, employee welfare and flexibility to expand within one’s role.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a successful agricultural working background where they have developed their skills and experience. Key skills required for the role:
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use their own initiative when working in a team or by themselves
- Full UK Driving License
- High Level of workshop skillset
- Ability to fit with a friendly and close-knit team
In addition licenses and experience will be beneficial as follows:
- PA1 and PA2 licenses
- Telehandler license
- Previous experience with Star fire technology
- Previous experience with modern Grimme machinery to include planters, harvesters and de-stoners.
The remuneration package will reflect the experience and potential of the successful applicant. In addition to a competitive salary accommodation will also be considered.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter explaining why this role appeals to you to RE Evans Farms Ltd, Orlandon Cottage, St Brides, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3AP or email email@example.com
Closing Date 31 March 2019.